Alicia Demko, School-Based SAP Counselor
- Provides counseling and support to children and teens at home and school as an individual therapist
- Facilitates small groups in area elementary schools.
- Professional experiences include supporting children with autism spectrum diagnoses and assisting parents in managing behavior.
- Joined Aldersgate in January 2011
- Prior to joining Aldersgate, worked in BHRS (wrap-around services) in Adams and Montgomery Counties
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology ( magna cum laude, Arcadia University)
- Currently enrolled in Masters Degree in Counseling Program (Arcadia University)