Nicole Houck, School-Based SAP Counselor
- Student Assistance Program: Provides school-based counseling services
- Worked as a drug and alcohol counselor with teens and their families at Penn Foundation Recovery Center and Rehab After Work
- Previous to Aldersgate worked as a Juvenile Probation Officer in Bucks County
- Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice (Villanova University) and Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology (LaSalle University)
- Has attended the Pennsylvania Student Assistance Program, SAP, certification training.