Our school-based support and partnership programs successfully provide counseling support to students, their families, school staff, and the community. Our staff is often members of Student Assistance Program (SAP) teams, helping to identify and successfully support at-risk children.
Our staff has also created and implemented school-based groups that address the transition from elementary school to junior high school and from junior high to senior high school.
- Low self-esteem
- Socialization/peer relations issues
- Poor academic performance and/or poor attendance
- Negative Behaviors
- Family stressors
- Drug and/or alcohol issues
- Anger management issues
- Short-term individual support consisting of assessment and referral, and, where warranted, advocacy
- Presentations in the classroom
- Small group sessions utilizing evidence-based programming
- Consultation and collaboration with school staff
- Parental outreach and referrals
Deborah Sapin-Feldstein, Executive Director at 215-657-4545